The main goal of drainage is to remove fluids, improve skin visibility, and stimulate the lymphatic system (Fluid from the lymphatic system helps to remove waste and toxins from body tissues).
How can we help?
Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) is indicated for all patients who have edema, fluid retention, cellulite, acne, after surgery or for pregnant women.
There are many benefits that Manual Lymphatic Drainage brings, among which the following stand out:
- Eliminates liquid waste from the body, allowing reactivation of lymphatic circulation.
- Regulates and increases muscle tone, reducing inflammation in areas that retain fluids.
- Increases and develops the body’s defenses.
- Fights acne and cellulite, considerably improving the appearance of the skin.
- Relaxes the Nervous System, relieving stress.
- Reduces skin coloration caused by poor circulation and improves kidney function.
Some health conditions can cause this lymph fluid to build up. Lymphatic drainage helps eliminate excess fluid, reduce edema and swelling, and is especially indicated for people with lymphedema, fibromyalgia, and other conditions.